Daycare and Boarding Rules & Requirements
Daycare and Boarding Requirements
Here at Lisa’s Pet Salon and Doggie resort we provide a safe, fun, healthy and stimulating environment in which social dogs can interact with other dogs and with our caretakers that adore them! To ensure our staff and all are furry friends safety there are a few requirements. Whether your dog is attending Daycare or Lodging at our resort, in order to ensure the health and safety of your dog and all our other guests, we require the following:
1) Male dogs over six months of age must be neutered. It is recommended that female dogs be spayed for improved health and comfort; however, it is not required since intact females do not have the same hormonally-based behavior issues that affect make dogs. Females may not Board or attend Daycare while in heat or up to two weeks following visible symptoms.
2) All dogs should be in good health and free of communicable diseases/ Written proof from a veterinarian of these current vaccinations is required:
• DHLPP 5-in-1 shot (distemper)
• Bordetella (canine cough)
• Annual fecal exam for giardia and common parasites. (Dog must be tested within six months of the first appointment.)
3) Dogs must be subjected to a flea and tick prevention program.
4) Dogs must be non-aggressive, and should not be food or toy protective. For safety purposes, owners will need to sign a contract stating their dog has not harmed or exhibited overly aggressive behavior toward any person or other dog.
5) All dogs must attend a brief initial “interview” before the first session of Daycare or first day of Boarding. A completed Application and Profile, and a current vaccination record must be supplied before the scheduled interview.
Call to schedule an appointment to come in with your fur baby for free registration and for a free meet and greet at our facility.
Click for our Intake Form
Click for our Medication Form
Contact Us220 Main Ave
Clifton, NJ 07014
Pet Daycare Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7am to 6:30pm
Weekend daycare provide by appointment
Doggie Lodging hours:
Monday – Friday: 7am to 6:30pm'
Saturday – 9am to 5pm
Sunday – 10am – 12 Noon & 3pm – 5pm. (Pick-up & Drop-off Hours)
Monday – Friday: 9am to
Saturday- Must call to schedule grooming appointment